What We Do:
The DRSRL is a new direction in the sythesis between science, music, and the
arts. We provide sonification services to enhance the scientific public outreach
efforts for research groups throughout the world. The following are some of
the organizations that have used our work and a brief description of their projects.
- The Climate Symphony: Ice core data
- AIRMAP: Air quality data
- Solar Songs: Solar storm data from 1998
- Cluster: Cluster spacecraft as they cross the bow of the earth
- Mars Odyssey Gamma Ray Sonification: Gamma ray data related to the
seasons on Mars
- The Seismic Sonata: Seismic data from the 1994 Northridge, CA, earthquake
for use in museums.
- fMRI Sonification Explorations: Cognitive test data